Thursday 15 July 2010

Welcome to my gallery

Welcome to my gallery.

Feel free to grab yourself a drink and settle down to browse through some of the new items I have made.

All the items are made in the West Country, many include reclaimed and vintage elements and all are made by myself.

I hope you like them and please leave comments should you wish



This is one of my coasters, I applied gesso to the base and stamped a background, distressing the edges and adding a touch of colour and subtle glitter. I added a vintage piece of script stamped with a bumble bee design, finishing off with 2 coats yacht varnish to ensure a strong protective coat.


A light pink tweed cushion cover with union jack in varying shades of pink, from country style fabrics with pretty english flowers design, gingham and a slightly sexy touch with a bit of blushing pink lace-perfect to adorn your favourite seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment